While most WordPress Security Services rely almost entirely on WordPress Firewall and Security software, we’re hands-on and offer comprehensive services that include regularly checking logs and backups, setting file permissions, updating WordPress and periodically auditing plugins, themes and users, as well as the usual firewall and security software. Read on for details!
|Feature||Ultimate Security Plan||Webhive Security Plan||WordPress Security Audit|
|$349/mo||$199/mo||$49/mo for 1 year|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Security Audit Included||.||.||.|
|For major updates, back up WordPress and run the update||. Within 24 hours||.|
|Block login from specific countries||.|
|Speed Boost (CDN)||.|
|SSL Security Certificate (gives your website a green padlock)||.|
|Free website transfer when you buy one of our Secure WordPress Hosting plans||.|
|Real Time Defense Threat (firewall adjusts to current worldwide attacks)||.|
|Google Search Console (Set up and monitor for warnings that could affect your Google ranking)||.|
|Check if website address is sending SPAM||.|
|Check if website has SPAM ads||.|
|Cell Phone Sign In||.|
|Replace risky software||.|
|Audit of Existing Passwords||.|
|Comments Spam Filter||.|
|Check backups regularly||.||.|
|Regular plugin and theme audits (find risky software)||.||.|
|Check security logs regularly||.||.|
|Wordfence WordPress security plugin||. Premium||.||.|
|Check that WordPress usernames are unpredictable||.||.||.|
|Set up backups||.||.||.|
|Lock down WordPress files||.||.||.|
|Set up automatic updates of plugins, themes and minor WordPress versions||.||.||.|
|Continuous Malware & Hack Scanning||.||.||.|
|Advanced Manual Blocking||. We do this for you||. We do this for you||. DIY|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Pay in a single annual or one-off payment and save!||$3895/yr||$2279/yr||$499 one-off|
Important – Please Read Before You Buy!
Before you buy, please make sure that you understand the following:
- Our security products are for independently-hosted WordPress websites. If your website is hosted by WP Engine, wordpress.com or on any other managed WordPress hosting, then security is mostly the responsibility of your host.
- Webhive’s security plans and products are NOT for WordPress multisites, although we may be able to help you with a custom solution.
- Our WordPress security services markedly reduce the risk of your website being hacked. Just as an experienced and determined thief can get past deadlocks, window bolts and security alarms, an experienced and determined hacker can gain access to any system. We massively narrow the odds of that happening.
- After purchasing WordPress security from us, you’ll receive an email asking you to enter your website’s login and file system access details into a secure online form. This form saves your details into our password manager. Passwords are stored encrypted and can only be viewed by authorised support team members. We can’t start work before you provide your login details, and plan payments start the moment you complete your purchase, so please don’t take too long! We’ll need the following:
- Write access to your file system via ssh, sftp or Cpanel.
- Admin access to your WordPress website. If you can’t see ‘Plugins’ on the sidebar of your WordPress dashboard, you don’t have admin access. In that case, please make sure that you can obtain admin access from your web designer before buying our service.
- If your website’s WordPress version is too old or has custom-written plugins that break when we update, we’ll let you know. In some rare cases we may have to rebuild your website, so there may be an extra cost for updating.
- For Ultimate Security Plan holders the Cloudflare content delivery network takes over your domain record management. In some cases this may not be possible and we’ll suggest an alternative.
- Once we’ve tightened the security on your website, we assume that the security setup remains in place. Please let us know if you make any changes that could affect your website security.
- If we find a problem that isn’t covered by your plan, we’ll advise you on a course of action and costs.
Can we also help you with…?
You may also need these products: